Last night it was “For Your Eyes Only” with an array of beautiful girls; car chases, ducking bullets; escaping from helicopters, sharks and other underwater challenges in the Mediterranean to some fancy skiing and then impossible climbing in Greece.
Have you noticed how James Bond never assumes he is safe? He always has options. A second way out; a last minute quick thinking always saves the day.
In your marketing how much do you assume?
Do you assume…
• Just because you have great food and service your customers want to dine with you when your competitors are also offering the same
• Your customers think about you first when deciding where to dine
• Customers and the business community know you cater for weddings; business functions and briefings; special events and other occasions
• They know you do provide catering services; help with event planning; will operate outside the normal business hours; etc.
• Customers know you sell gift cards and other services
• You have to discount your services to fill your restaurant
• Customers know the special dining packages you offer
• All your customers will see your Facebook posts, your emails, your newspaper ads and other promotional material
• You don’t have to regularly communicate with your customers
Marketing your restaurant or any business is not a “one night stand” it is a continuous program of education using multiple media and channels to get your message through.
This means constantly reminding them…
• That you exist
• The reasons why they should dine with you
• The services you offer
• That you care about them and your community
• That you offer great food, great service and great value
Of course, one simple way to do this is with the Restaurant Sales Builder Program. To find out more call me 1300 654 252 or email me at email@example.com