Restaurant Marketing Report - 7 Secrets To A Full Restaurant
Simple ideas and strategies to put "bums on seats" and fill your restaurant or cafe with paying customers.
We help Restaurant and Cafe Owners to magnetically attract more customers, increase the average customer spend and to put more money in your bank account.
Not getting the results you want? Reserve your Rapid Results, Business Growth, Breakthrough Session HERE
Sunday, 18 December 2011
Monday, 12 December 2011
|Serve samples of your dishes for visitors to try|
Friday, 9 December 2011
Often it will be a time when groups, or larger parties of diners visit. This usually means you will have visitors visiting your restaurant for the very first time. You will find diners are often looking for somewhere new at this time of year. It is important to not only attract your regulars but make your restaurant welcoming to new visitors.
This obviously creates opportunity. For those restaurants smart enough to have a customer loyalty and rewards program in place like Restaurant Sales Builder will have many of the essential mechanisms in place to maximize on the opportunity.
There is some simple things you can be doing to make this holiday season work for your restaurant. This includes...
- Using Social Media to promote your restaurant. This means you need to be actively using both Facebook and Twitter to talk about the great things happening at your place. I suggest you create reasons to encourage new customers to visit. Remember there is thousands of competitors out there so why should a potential customer dine with you instead of going to a competitor. Create reasons and make sure your potential customers see your restaurant as a fun place to visit. After all that is what your customers are wanting to do. Have fun and celebrate the end of the year.
- Collect Customer Contact Details. Now is the time to grow your data base. Yes you are busy and your staff are run off their feet. You need to make sure this important activity is not overlooked. In need create incentives for your staff to collect this valuable information. This is gold for you.
- Create "Bounce Back" Programs. Once the new year hits things will slow down. With many on holiday and returning to work with credit card debts to pay off and the school fees to pay. You need to have in place a program of "bounce back" certificates with incentives for diners to return in the new year.
- Making your restaurant a place to meet. There are many end of year functions going on and of course many of your customers are into Christmas shopping. So maybe you could promote your restaurant as a place to come early prior to doing the Christmas shop. Or, maybe a place for the final end of year drinks with you having available a "tapas" type offering, or promoting an entree type "last business day" casual menu option that is attractive for workers to meet. Obviously you need to promote to local businesses and of course your existing mailing list.
Thursday, 8 December 2011
Top 20 Secrets to Hotel SMS Marketing
Some of the key points she makes include -
- Keep your communications personal
- Make sure you engage the customer before sending push messages
- Always provide value
- Make sure your messages are interactive with competitions and trivia
- Capitalize on immediacy and the need to take action now
- Test everything
- Always have a call to action
- Direct users to a mobile landing page
- Use mobile coupons
The key is not to bombard customers with messages but to systematically communicate no more than weekly with ideally timed relevant information and offers.
Check out what other restaurants are doing by reading this great article by Mark Walsh in the Media Post News....
Restaurant Industry Serves Up Mobile Offers
For more information on how you can use Mobile Marketing here in Australia contact Alistair Gray at Restaurant Sales Builder - Australia Call 1300 654 252 or email email@example.com
Saturday, 3 December 2011
YELP in Australia